These links provide information and advice on energy saving, and the
various options that you can use to reduce your energy consumption,
CO2 emissions and costs. Each of them
will open in a new window.
These links or web sites may lead to PDF documents. Download the free
if required to view or print these documents.
- Action Surrey - help with reducing energy consumption, water consumption and fuel bills
- Cavity wall insulation - the most effective energy savings measure that most people can carry out on their homes:
- Draught proofing - one of the most inexpensive yet effective energy efficiency measures for any size of building:
- EU renewable energy strategy:
- Energy saving advice and price comparison:
- EPC Register - locate an EPC by reference number or property address:
- Boiler efficiency database:
- Department of Energy & Climate Change
Mill Energy is not responsible for the content or availability of external web sites.